- Delivery of tile material/ skids to sites, or to customers
- Load, unload and move products and materials using basic material handling warehouse equipment as noted below, or at site
- Perform other material handling activities such as counting, sorting, packing and unpacking when necessary
- Operate and drive trucks to pick up and deliver various products if required
- Assist in general clean up of warehouse
- May perform, other duties as required for example yearly inventory count
- Returned goods must be inspected for condition and quantity against original shipping order
- No Material is to leave the warehouse without proper documentation (Sales Order/Shipping Order)
- Customer Pick ups: Ensure no Material leaves the warehouse without proper documentation and paid in full unless authorized by Management.
- Assist with truck maintenance as necessary, as per Warehouse Supervisor
Excellent English oral and written communications skills.
- Completion of Secondary School Diploma.
Minimum 2 years of shipping/receiving experience in a related field.
Forklift certification and Reach Truck certification
Fall Arrest & Whimis certificates
Valid "G" driver’s license
Working from Heights certification
- Basic math and computer skills