Are you an employer looking for top quality talent? Are you a jobseeker looking to make a career change or for a part-time job to supplement your income? Regardless of your professional goals, Resolve Recruit Inc. is here to help you. Read through our comprehensive employer and recruitment firm FAQ page for the answers to some of your most important questions.
1. What is a staffing agency?
A staffing agency—also known as an employment agency, recruitment firm, or job centre—is an organization that works with both employers and jobseekers to help them each find a good fit for their respective needs. Experienced recruiters are tasked with working closely with employers to find suitable temporary, permanent, part-time, or full-time candidates that match their clients’ requirements. On the flip side, recruiters can also work with jobseekers to help match them with career opportunities that fit well within their experience level and skill sets.
2. Why do you need a staffing agency?
There are a lot of different reasons why employers and jobseekers should engage in a partnership with a staffing agency. Staffing agencies do all of the legwork when it comes to helping businesses find suitable candidates to fill their available positions. From creating detailed job posts to perusing applications, vetting candidates, conducting interviews, and facilitating the hiring process, these are all extremely time-consuming tasks that require a great deal of attention that many business owners simply aren’t prepared to do on their own.
Staffing agencies also work closely with jobseekers to help them write excellent professional resumes and cover letters that pertain specifically to each job application. Recruiters can also work personally with jobseekers to help prepare them for the interviewing process while also providing great networking expertise. Many staffing agencies also have valuable connections and partnerships with employers, so they can vouch for talented candidates that they think could be a good fit, even if the company isn’t necessarily hiring at the moment.
3. How does Resolve Recruit Inc. work?
At Resolve Recruit Inc., our recruitment method is simple. First, we get to know your specific needs as an employer or jobseeker. If you’re an employer looking to hire quality candidates, we take the following into consideration:
- The type of candidate(s) you’re looking for
- Important qualities you look for in your employees
- The positions you’re looking to fill
- Whether you’re looking to hire candidates for seasonal, part-time, full-time, temporary, permanent, contract or temporary-to-permanent positions
- Your company culture
- Your specific expectations and goals for your business
When helping jobseekers find the right job or make career changes, we take the following points into consideration:
- Experience level
- Skill sets (bilingualism, multilingualism, time management, organization, verbal and written communication, computer skills, customer service, etc.)
- Whether they’re an active or passive jobseeker
- Motivation, ability, and willingness to learn new things
- Eagerness to take on new challenges and expand their knowledge, skills, and abilities
4. What are the benefits of using a staffing agency for finding top talent?
There are a lot of benefits of using a staffing agency when it comes to finding top talent. Staffing agencies have broad access to a wide variety of resources, tools, and software that can be used to attract top performing talent in any given industry. Here are a few reasons why businesses should work with staffing agencies to help them find the right candidates:
- Expertise: Resolve Recruit Inc. has a comprehensive database of both active and passive high-quality candidates that have the exact qualifications that you’re looking for in various industries. We have the capacity and means to actively reach out to candidates that we perceive to be an excellent match for your business based on the requirements and specifications that you provide.
- Quick Recruitment: With our services, you can speed up your recruitment time without compromising on the quality of candidates available to you. That means, you’ll never have to hire second-rate candidates just to fill a position within a short timeframe. We do all the necessary groundwork for you from searching for qualified candidates to vetting and interviewing them all while maintaining a strong line of communication with you. At the end of the day, you get the final say in who gets hired to work for your company.
- Access to a Large Talent Pool/Candidate Database: Over the years, we’ve compiled and maintained a large database full of highly qualified candidates across a wide range of industries with varying experience and skill levels. We’ve developed strong partnerships and working relationships with each of these candidates, so they know and trust us to match them up with top companies in their fields.
5. What services does Resolve Recruit Inc. provide?
Staff smart with Resolve Recruit Inc. As one of the top recruitment agencies in Mississauga, we can help your company find the qualified talent you need to bring on board to contribute to the success of your business.
Industries we recruit for:
- Customer service (include call centres and retail)
- Insurance (claims brokers, underwriters, administrators, dental auditors, treaty specialists, personal lines managers, pharmacy auditors, claims adjusters, commercial insurance brokers, and more)
- Finance (financial advisors, mortgage brokers, banking employees, etc.)
- Warehousing and Logistics (analysts, supply-chain managers, logistics engineers, inventory managers, consultants, international logistics managers, customer service representatives, purchasing managers, and more)
- Administrative and Accounting (administrative assistants, office managers, office receptionists, medical receptionists, data entry clerks, office assistants, accountants, and more)
- Human Resources (director of Human Resources, Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources Manager, Benefits Administrator, Human Resources Generalist, Risk manager, recruiter)
- Marketing and Sales (director of sales, inside/outside sales representative, territory manager, account manager, sales manager, customer service representative, sales representative, promotions representative, merchandiser, promotions assistant, and more)
- Healthcare (bilingual case manager, bilingual nurse (RN/RPN), director of care, and more)
As part of our commitment to matching qualified candidates to jobs that are aptly suited for their career goals, experience level, and skill sets, we use the following effective recruitment strategies:
- Pre-screening candidates
- Performance testing
- Conducting behavioural interviews
- Candidates submission
- Reference checks
- Criminal/background checks
- Education verification
- Candidate Assessments
For more information about our recruitment process, please feel free to contact us today!