|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5525|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|The ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• Attend to inquiries regarding the products/services in a timely manner.
• Assist sales representatives in Quotation process.
• Follow up with clients on the quotations processed.
• Ship Sample products to clients
• Proven understanding of the sales process and urgency
• Process incoming orders (Phone/Fax/Email)
• Professionally communicate with all clients (Phone/Email)
• Other duties as assigned by the Manager
Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Customer Service / Order Management
• Excellent communication both Verbally & Written
• Bilingualism (French/Spanish) is considered an Asset
• Proven ability to draft business letters
• Some experience with Social media management is considered an Asset.
• Flexibility to work between 8 am & 7 pm (Monday - Friday)
• Prior experience working with USA based clients considered an asset
• Ability to work as part of a team and individually
• Advance Computer skills and strong proficiency with Word & Excel