|Position:||Bilingual Customer Service/Order Desk Representative||Category:||
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5497|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|I’m supporting a client with their hiring in Mississauga (Winston Churchill and Burnhamthorpe)
I wanted to reach out to you on a role we are working on together: Customer Service Representative (Business Hours)
Realizing you are a busy person, would there be a date and time I may reach back out to you that may work? Otherwise please feel free to contact me directly at any time.
I look forward to our conversation! Additionally, if you wish, you may also pass this email along to others you may think may have an interest in this.
Details of the job are mentioned below; if this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word Format and your Salary Expectations.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP
• Provide outstanding customer service with a positive “can do” attitude.
• Enter orders accurately and quickly for the Mississauga, Burnaby, and Moncton warehouses.
• Provide first level technical help to customers.
• Develop strong relationships with customers over the phone.
• Develop intimate knowledge of customer pricing.
• Provide accurate price, delivery, and backorder reports to customers.
• Effectively process QC reports and RMA’s, ensuring that our Return/Warranty Policy is adhered to.
• Develop intimate knowledge of competitors’ products, as well as know their general pricing positions and technical advantages and disadvantages versus the company’s products.
• Aid in the promotion of the TEAM environment within the Customer Service staff.
• Any and all other duties that add to the sense of team and make the company an enjoyable and rewarding place to work.
• Fluently Bilingual in both English & French Language
• Strong phone contact handling and communication skills
• Strong social skills and the ability to get along well with others
• Experience with ERP systems
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Post-secondary diploma/degree required
• Industry/Electrical experience would be an asset