|Position:||Senior Accountant - Aylmer, ON||Category:||
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||5484|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
A client-focused, mid-sized professional accounting firm, is looking to add to our team of professionals at our Aylmer office. Our client prides itself on developing a well-balanced team of professionals, built to get to know and provide superior service to our clients.
• To provide high quality and timely services to a portfolio of clients.
• Working with small to medium sized companies in a broad range of industries on a variety of engagements including notice to reader, review and audit engagements. Preparing corporate and personal tax returns.
• Manage concurrent engagements effectively, based on schedules.
• Ensuring client relationships, quality of work and deadline expectations are met.
• The Senior reports to the Manager(s) and may also report directly to the Associate/Partners individually and as a group.
• The Senior is responsible for mentoring and supervision of staff members assigned to them, including file review, as necessary.
Skills, Experience & Attributes
• Strong foundation of assurance and tax principles
• Experience working with accounting and tax software (CaseWare & TaxPrep would be an asset)
• Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to problem solve, attention to detail and adhere to internal quality standards
• Ethical, honest and ability to show respect and consideration for others
• Integrity, leadership, teambuilding and supervisory abilities