|Position:||Bilingual Creditor (English/French)||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5442|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Details of the job are mentioned below; if this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word Format and your Salary Expectations.|
The Creditor Customer Service Representative will interact with clients over the phone, and provide them with insurance advice and solutions based on their individual needs. You will strive to constantly improve functions taking a client-focused approach to effectively process client requests and provides advice and service solutions where appropriate regarding their credit insurance coverage on loans, lines of credit, mortgages and business loans. You will retain the customers by showing the benefits and features of keeping their coverages and your ability to provide superior customer service, build rapport and gain the clients’ confidence will be critical to your success.
What will you do?
• Respond to customers by providing information, understanding needs, offering value-added solutions, opportunity spotting, and taking accountability for the resolution of customer concerns
• Secures new business and/or retains existing business
• Ensure customers receive optimal service at a level that meets their needs, personally or by referring them to the appropriate partner (internally or externally)
• Takes ownership of client concerns, building ownership and accountability at the first point of contact through client-focused behaviours, ensuring, when necessary, the escalation process is followed
• Process applicable paperwork for clients, ensuring accuracy and completeness of information.
• Meet monthly sales and retention goals.
• Excellent communication skills in both English and French
• Solid aptitude for listening, establishing rapport and finding the right solutions for customers
• Strong attention to detail and problem resolution skills
• Ability to navigate between multiple systems
• Flexibility to work a variety of shifts as our Centre is open Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 10:00 pm in order to better help our clients
• Success in meeting and exceeding sales targets in a Contact centre environment
• Sales and/or retention experience