|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5441|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor to work in a brand-new distribution centre. Our client is a global leader in technical athletic and sports wear. Our client requires a Warehouse Supervisor to join their team who is an advocate of the organization’s core values, purpose and mission towards self-development.
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for leading their department and team day to day.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Being on the Distribution Center floor leading, encouraging and motivating a team of up to 30 people
• Supporting their team members with daily responsibilities like picking, packing, processing and shipping inventory
• Provide feedback and coaching to their team members and address any issues
• Delegating work to team
• Managing team and individual performance
• Participate in training, team building, and meetings
• Assisting with promotion of a healthy and safe working environment
• Experience with RF Scanners and warehouse management systems
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
• 3 years in a warehouse environment
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Able to adapt and be flexible with respect to scheduling including nights, holidays and some weekends.
• Strong organization and interpersonal skills, self-motivation, an ability to handle multiple demands by prioritizing effectively
• Demonstrated ability for working under pressure, respecting deadlines and working effectively in a team
• Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients and vendors
• Certification operating materials handling equipment (MHE) is considered an asset (i.e. counter balance, reach truck, order pickers)
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently