|Position:||Operations Engineering Manager||Category:||
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5413|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Operations Engineering Manager:
- Provide TECHNICAL and CUSTOMER SERVICE duties.
- Manage the ASSEMBLY line(s) based on Corporate and ISO 9001:2008 Standards (training to be provided).
- Review current and projected ASSEMBLY CAPABILITIES for Continuous Improvement and expanding.
- Maintain all aspects of OPERATIONS at a QUALITY LEVEL of 'zero defects'.
- Integrate HEALTH and SAFETY Standards and Legislation into all OPERATIONAL tasks.
- Assist company administration to maintain production hardware in good order and levels for reliable and uninterrupted operation.
- Assist Company personnel in resolving warranty claims and provide TECHNICAL SUPPORT to the customers and clients.
- Assist Sales in maintaining up-to-date technical diagrams, drawings and documentation.
- Provide over the telephone technical support for the complete Rosenberg/Ecofit range of products.
- Business Travel to include Inter & Intra-province and International sites will be required from time to time.