|Position:||Ecomm Team Lead||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5411|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Resolve Recruit is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Team Lead for a brand new distibution center in Mississauga|
Job Title:Warehouse Team Lead - Ecomm Department
Salary: $23 - $26 based on experience
*Position Term *: Temp to Perm
*Location *: Mississauga ( Winston Churchill and Argentia)
*Business Hours:* Wednesday to Sunday - (7:00 am - 3:30 pm)
Do you have Team Lead Experience?
Looking for a new start with a new warehouse!
Resolve Recruit has the position for you!
BRAND NEW ATHLETIC APPAREL DISTRIBUTION CENTER!
• Onsite Gym
• Brand New Facility and Brand New Equipment
• GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH AND POTENTIAL TO BE HIRED !!
The ideal candidate will be efficient, have good communication skills and be highly motivated in a fast pace work environment.
Then this is the career opportunity for you!
• Leading the daily order fulfillment eCommerce duties
• Ensuring that established standards of order fulfillment, maintenance and productivity are being achieved
• Ensuring that operational procedures are being followed
• Ensure orders are accurately assembled and efficiently placed into the correct packing station for outbound distribution
• Loading and unloading of product
• Palletizing of cartons
• Must have Warehouse Experience
• Knowledge with Manhattan ERP would be an asset
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office - Suite
• Capable of adapting to third party technologies (RF scanners, voice picking & new systems)
• Able to lift up to 50lbs
• Strong organization and interpersonal skills, self-motivation, an ability to handle multiple demands by prioritizing effectively
• Demonstrated ability for working under pressure, respecting deadlines and working effectively in a team
• Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients and vendors
• Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
• Must have steel-toed safety boots/shoes
• Must be legally able to work in Canada
• Clean Criminal background
• Able to work full-time hours (40 hours)
How to Apply:
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO THE AD
Online or Call at 905-568-8500 for questions
30 Eglinton Ave. W Suite 812 Mississauga, ON L5R 3E7