|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||5382|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Summary of Position:|
Our Client, The Audit & Business Advisory Group is currently seeking a full-time permanent Intermediate Accountant. This position will report directly to the Manager and/or Partner.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Completion of small assignments including reviews and NTRs
• Preparation of corporate and personal income tax returns, including partnerships and
• Completion of work on more complex portions of larger audit engagements
• With proper supervision may assume full responsibility for daily engagement activities, including
• preparation of financial statements
• Other duties as assigned
A successful candidate will have:
• Undergraduate or graduate degree
• A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a public accounting firm, with a progression in
• complexity of responsibilities
• Desire to obtain CPA designation or other accounting designation
• Excellent project management skills
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Dedication to teamwork, leadership and integrity within a professional environment
• Computer proficient with knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Caseware/Caseview and Taxprep
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format, along with your Salary Expectations.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP.