|Position:||Customer Service Representative||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5350|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Details of the job are mentioned below; if this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word Format and your Salary Expectations.|
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP
• Entering the customer’s sales orders in the company’s ERP system and providing customers with order acknowledgements.
• Ensuring proper follow-up of any credit hold or profit hold issues that may delay a customer’s order.
• Applying fist in, first out (FIFO) rule when selecting product in the inventory system
• Selecting the transport company offering the best quality/price ratio that meets the needed requirements.
• Prepare transport quotations
• Ensuring that all required documents for transportation are available and attached to the order (MSDS, certificate of analysis, etc.)
• Managing any problematic situation that may delay order delivery to the customers
• Producing daily invoicing to customer for orders that has been ship
• Maintain customer information accuracy in the system
• Performing the monthly consignment warehouse inventory reconciliation for assigned customers participating in the consignment program.
• Ensuring after sales service by taking care of non conformities, return of merchandise, credit note and others
• Generating and completing the processing of direct supplier shipments (where applicable) by interacting with the customs broker to provide the necessary customs clearance documentation to prevent any customs clearance delays that may impact customer orders.
• Entering Purchase Orders as required for Direct Shipment customers with inventory management and re-order report management when required.
• In the case of BULK shipments:
o Dispatching pick tickets to the various warehouses to ensure prompt and timely shipment.
o Generating the previous day’s customer invoices ensuring accuracy and making any resulting follow-up.
• Acting as the liaison between the customer and the various other departments within the company to prevent client dissatisfaction and to ensure that their inquiries are handled in a timely fashion.
• Contribute to the standardization, documentation and maintenance of working procedures to ensure optimization and consistency in the tasks execution and service provided.
• Provide internal support by executing any other assigned responsibilities, including the replacement of customer service colleagues, to allow to meet its service offering and/or to achieve the company’s stated objectives.
• College diploma in a related field (customer service, logistics, transportation, customs, purchasing)
• 3 to 5 years’ previous work experience in a customer service, logistics, purchasing or inventory control position.
• Knowledge of inventory management principles
• Knowledge of custom principles and transportation
• Knowledge of logistic (rail and road transportation)
• Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office, Outlook, ERP and Internet
• Excellent time management skills and priority setting skills.
• Strong ability in problem solving and communication in a team work spirit
• Good team player, including working with colleagues from a remote location
• Strong ability for managing high volume of customer orders and requests
• Strong ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
• Able to negotiate in the best interest of both, customer and company
• WHMIS,TDG, CIFFA Incoterms or equivalent certification
• Working experience in distribution.
• Knowledge of chemical product.