|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||5349|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
Market Partner and Customer Care Representative performs an essential sales support function by interacting with the company’s Market Partners (Independent Distributors), VIP Customers (enrollees in the preferred customer program), and Retail Customers via inbound and outbound telephone contact, e-mail, and/or live online chat sessions. The Service Partner is on the front line of the customer experience and performs a critical role in the retention and training of every Market Partner and Customer by solving problems, answering questions, and acting as an information source for all.
• Answer inbound phone calls, make outbound calls, respond to e-mail, and manage chat sessions as assigned in accordance with established service level objectives.
• Handle a complete range of inquiries with an exceptional quality of interaction, clarifying root causes of problems, researching answers, providing solutions, and exploring alternatives.
• Provide product, program, compensation plan, and business information as necessary.
• Assist with order processing, enrollments, and setting up new customers; issue RMAs if needed.
• Provide basic technical support for the back office systems; escalate advanced issues to the IT Support staff.
• Identify, report, and follow-up on website issues to ensure corrective action is taken.
• Facilitate the connection of Market Partners to each other outside of the organization to enable productive collaboration.
• Provide daily updates to department management regarding the overall nature of inbound calls and e-mail and any trends or concerns detected.
• Alert the Compliance Coordinator to any potential issues that may have been uncovered as a result of routine customer service contacts.
• Escalate unresolved problems when necessary.
• Document all contact information according to Standard Operating Procedures.
• Represent the brand, maintaining a professional, competent, and positive demeanor at all times.
• Minimum two years of experience in a high performance Customer Service Contact Center environment; familiar with CRM technology. Experience with Direct Sales, MLM, or Network Marketing industry preferred, but not required.
• Customer Service—Excellent telephone personality and style; exceptional understanding of customer service principles and practices.
• Written and Verbal Communication Skills--Conveys written information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents. Conveys information orally, in such a way that the recipient(s) comprehends the message.
• Listening—Listens for clear comprehension and understanding of the customer’s needs.
• Problem Solving—Generates effective solutions to problems, considering unique aspects of situations, negotiating compromises, suggesting alternative solutions, and balancing business needs with individual needs.
• Organization and Administration—Uses system and tools to complete each transaction completely and with maximum efficiency in compliance with standard operating procedures.
• Bilingual—Speaks and writes proficiently in both English and French.
• Team Player--Demonstrated ability to work with others in a collaborative environment.
• Ability to work in a fast pace continuously changing working environment
• High School Diploma required.
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.