|Position:||Client Processing Associate||Category:||
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5340|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
The Client Processing Associate validates and reconciles client information necessary to process new, renewal, anniversary business interests, and values. Under supervision, validates client input into Business Interest Management systems and account information into Business Entities and Account Engineering systems, and works with client and internal information users to resolve concerns of prospect/client data integrity. Provides quality professional service to clients as a member of the Client Service Team and in coordination with other members of the Client Service Team.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
• Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills in conjunction with good math and analytical skills.
• Ability to create and manage Pivot Tables, utilize Excel functions to find duplicates and work with lookups.
• Troubleshoot using formulas, be able to format, sort, filter, and summarize large volumes of data.
• Excellent communications skills - written, verbal and interpersonal. Must be a highly adaptable team player who excels at time and priority management
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
• College (Business school) Preferred
• 1+ years insurance or related work experience.
• Back office or data entry experience, processing large volumes of data