|Position:||Industrial Millwright - 433A||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5327|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
In this position, you will be reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor. As the Maintenance Mechanic, you will be responsible for maintaining equipment in the entire facility with a primary focus on the Surface Finishing department.
• To maintain and support all surface finishing equipment.
• This position requires a sound knowledge of process industry equipment including steam systems, pumps, piping, chillers and general chemical handling equipment
• Completing SAP work orders, notifications, keeping accurate notes and files on the equipment and ordering the necessary parts as required.
• Coordinating and scheduling repairs with Shop load and/or contractors.
• The applicant must be a licensed Industrial Mechanic Millwright with significant experience in a process industry.
• Overtime and On Call is mandatory when required
• Minimum 5 years experience in a process industry dealing with hazardous chemicals; previous experience with steam systems, pumps, chillers and process piping is required.
• Industrial Mechanic Millwright 433A ticket required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Willingness to train and the willingness to work overtime when required.
• Experience in Vibration analysis, the use of laser alignment tools, thermography would be ideal
• Ability to work independently in the field.
• Strong communication and computer skills.
• Goodrich Core Foundation Competencies including Ethics, Integrity, Values and Trust
• Candidate must meet all requirements under ITAR/CCGP.