|Position:||Maintenance Electrician 309A||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||5299|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
Under general supervision, maintain, repair and install electrical systems, services and equipment. Maintain and provide for the safe condition and operation of all electrical fixtures and systems in facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Install and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, power equipment, and components of machinery and equipment following electrical code, manuals, specifications, schematics, and blueprints.
• Install and repair control and distribution apparatus, including motors, relays, switches, thermostats, circuit-breaker panels, etc.
• Install and connect power supply wiring, cables, conduit, and electrical apparatus for machines and equipment in new and existing facilities following diagrams, schematics, or blueprints.
• Having handsome knowledge of PLCs and programming.
• Diagnose and resolve problems in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment using testing instruments and equipment.
• Test continuity of circuits to ensure compatibility and safety of components using testing instruments.
• Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble, and install electrical conduit using rulers, measuring devices, hand tools, pipe threader, and conduit bender.
• Receive and complete work orders
• Maintain accurate records on material and labor used.
• Maintain inventory of district-owned tools, equipment, and materials.
• Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
• Work with building principals and supervisors to complete projects.
• Detect needed repairs on buildings, grounds, and equipment following established inspection procedures.
• Respond to emergency calls as needed
• Perform preventive maintenance on tools and equipment.
• Operate tools and equipment according to established safety procedures.
• Ensure that equipment is in safe operating condition.
• Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties, including lifting, climbing, etc.
• Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to supervisor immediately.
Qualifications and Requirement:
• Five years’ experience in electrical field
• Ability to lift heavy equipment
• Team player
• Valid Electrician License
• Valid Ontario Driver License
• Day shift
• Excellent working environment and challenging projects
• Great compensation and attractive benefit packages
• Paid time off
• Matching RRSP