|Position:||Welder (Full Time Permanent)||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5293|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|I’m supporting a client with their hiring in Guelph, ON|
I wanted to reach out to you on a role we are working on together: Welder
Realizing you are a busy person, would there be a date and time I may reach back out to you that may work? Otherwise please feel free to contact me directly at any time.
I look forward to our conversation! Additionally, if you wish, you may also pass this email along to others you may think may have an interest in this.
Details of the job are mentioned below; if this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word Format and your Salary Expectations.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP
The primary responsibilities of this position are to operate equipment in a safe manner to produce quality parts that meet or exceed the customers’ requirement.
• Read, interpret and follow work orders, process specifications, engineered drawings and blueprints
• Perform welding processes using established CWB procedures
• Operate equipment according to established procedures including CWB (testing provided).
• Set up and operate heavy duty metal working machines including torches, drills, dye grinders, hammers, levels, and overhead cranes to rig, hoist and move materials within worksite
• Inspecting parts using micrometers, calipers, verniers and functional gages to identify and isolate parts which do not conform to specification.
• Bar coding to record production.
• Communicating critical information to supervisor and oncoming shifts including quality concerns, tooling issues, maintenance concerns and production requirements.
• Support, communicate and implement Lean Manufacturing principles into all areas of responsibility.
• Other duties as required.
• Completion of secondary school or equivalent
• CWB certified in GMAW horizontal position (testing provided).
• Demonstrated knowledge of welding equipment (including light cranes), and its application.
• Safety conscious.