|Position:||Bilingual Customer Service Representative||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||5275|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Details of the job are mentioned below; if this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word Format and your Salary Expectations.|
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP
• Account management for assigned client portfolio
• Servicing Quebec clients by providing an elevated level of customer service and payroll support through phone, email.
• On-going support with a 2-week training program, side-by-side shadowing sessions with experienced Payroll professionals, access to a supportive management team and continuous payroll and procedure training.
• Manage and process full cycle payroll processing and ensure deadlines are met
• Process all new hires, terminations, ROE’s, generate client specific reports, document client-specific business process and ongoing maintenance of client data
• Prepare and verify documents being sent to clients to ensure all applicable documents are accounted for and accurate.
• Provide payroll support services to clients according to the service agreement
• Primary point of contact for the client
• Manage client NSF’s and rejected direct deposits in accordance with the defined policies
• Maintain client relationship to ensure the client is satisfied which assists in determining potential problems, evaluate client satisfaction and escalate concerns if necessary
• Maintain Production Notes in the client profile for specific requirements and/or in the “J Drive”
• Manage requests from clients with respect to setup changes
• Coordinate/communicate information to Implementation Specialist and Sales Representative regarding changes to new service requirements
• Process year-end requirements to ensure T4/RL1 are accurate (i.e. additional year-end runs and/or back work)
• Reconciliations where necessary and communicate and receive approval for any additional charges prior to beginning the work in writing
• Working with the team for overflow and coverage (i.e. vacation, sick, etc.)
• Escalate issues to Supervisor if and when required
• Manage the team email box, monitor client authorizations, NSF’s and rejected direct deposits in accordance with the defined policies
• Communication and interaction within and with other departments. Perform other assignments/duties as directed/required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French
• Minimum of 2-3 years of customer service experience, with Quebec specifically.
• Willing to do CPA certification (PCP)
• Highly organized and detail oriented with excellent multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and client services skills along with the ability to prioritize;
• Experience with Data entry and computer savvy.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)