|Position:||Bilingual Customer Service Representative||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||5239|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Position Term: Full-Time, Permanent |
Business Hours: Monday – Friday (8a.m - 4p.m )
Location: Mississauga, ON (Dundas & 403)
• Communicate and interface with customers in the order and return process of Spare Parts
• Process Spare Part orders in SAP
• Enter data from incoming Service calls into Service Information System (SIS).
• Execute all sales related documents in an accurate and timely manner
• Ensure customers are well informed about the status of their orders. Follow up calls are required.
• Miscellaneous tasks and projects as assigned.
Skills & Experience
• Two to three years previous experience in a customer service or contracts function is required.
• Must be good in all Microsoft Office applications, experience in SAP sales order and purchasing order entry and management preferred
• Must demonstrate strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Basic background experience in purchasing, inventory control, transportation, SAP and warehousing functions is helpful
• Interpersonal skills required - organization, detail, communication, problem solving
• High level of team work and cross departmental coordination required
• Associates and/or Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, or related field is strongly preferred