|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5233|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
Provides customer service support by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. Initiates and/or implements corrective action within company policy as needed to ensure that an excellent standard of service and an elevated level of customer satisfaction is maintained. Must have the ability to multi-task and handle difficult, time sensitive and confidential issues. The team’s objectives are to develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department.
• Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.
• Enter customer order(s) in computer system accurately, provide product and service information.
• Upselling complimentary items.
• Identify, research, and resolve customer issues - follow-up on and solving customer issues and/or inquiries.
• Call /email customers to advise order delays / order fill – stock checks online at available mills.
• Maintaining/upkeep of product knowledge, customer contact information.
• Assisting customer at pick up counter.
• Maintain assigned customer accounts.
• Other Duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 3-years progressive customer service experience.
• High School Diploma or equivalent - reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
• Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications and experienced in Microsoft Office.
• Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 30 wpm.