|Position:||Customer Service Representative||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5200|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
Customer Service Representative is responsible for managing the customer experience by providing service and sales support to our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Enter Purchase Orders.
• Respond promptly to a high volume of phone and email inquiries.
• Manage assigned accounts to ensure that commitments are met.
• Maintain detailed knowledge of special promotions and customer pricing programs.
• Process RGA’s for customers.
• Generate credit notes as required for pricing or warranty considerations.
• Process warranty returns.
• Resolve shipment discrepancies.
• Provide product information to both dealers and homeowners.
• Coordinate customer requirements with the operations, shipping, and sales teams.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Customer Service role.
• A proven track record of working with customers.
• Ability to prioritize and utilize good judgment in problem solving.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly excel.
• An aptitude and desire to continuously learn new products.