|Position:||Commercial Sales Rep (Electrical & Lighting)||Category:|
Sales / Business Development
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||5196|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Job Summary: Qualified candidate will be responsible for selling electrical services and energy efficient lighting to commercial businesses. Business to business experience is preferred. Some travel may be required.|
• Manage accounts to maintain current service revenue streams and generate new revenues from the sale of our products and services
• Responsible for all aspects of client relationships and sales cycle including: sales to new and existing clients, price negotiation, pipeline management, preparing quotes and customer proposals including pay back analysis on energy efficient lighting
• Must be able to prospect, qualify, and close multiple opportunities in parallel, while maintaining ongoing business partner relationships
• Meet sales quotas
• Promote the overall success of the company through constantly improving sales, sales techniques and relationships
• Participate in an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance
• Generate leads through cold calling, telemarketing, and referrals.
• Participate in Business Networking Groups.
• Identify and qualify potential clients by telephone and premise visits.
• Resolve customer complaints and inquiries.
• Communicate with customers regarding the technology solutions
• Be familiar with the latest industry trends and technical advancements and successfully apply them in daily activities
• Prepare quotes and customer proposals
• Submit activity reports, as required
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Candidate must be able to develop a thorough understanding of electrical and lighting products and electrical services
• The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who takes initiative and is able to maintain professionalism and flexibility in a hectic environment
• Computer skills are a must
• University degree, business or science preferred
• Years of experience: minimum 3