|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5177|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|The operations department requires an individual to supervise the distribution functions, provide leadership and coaching to all staff in this department and ongoing commitment to continuous improvement. Previous supervisory experience and the ability to work independently are important assets. This is a salaried position, reporting to the Operations Manager, and working a five-day schedule including weekends.|
Job duties & Requirements:
• Understand all aspects of the picking, receiving and home delivery operations providing managerial assistance as required.
• Be a champion of warehouse process and Caplan’s company policies
• Responsible for controlling all inventory processes for the distribution centre.
• Experience completing accurate inventory counts in a timely and consistent manner.
• Demonstrate the ability to conduct research and reconcile inventory discrepancies with a focus to reduce inventory adjustments.
• Ensure inventory control process and procedures are followed by all stores and operations associates to minimize/eliminate inventory discrepancies.
• Prepare weekly inventory reports outlining inventory discrepancies in the distribution centre.
• Computer literate with Excel, Word experience in tracking performance. Previous experience with STORIS (Operating system)
• Set daily examples in attitude, supporting our vision statement; to give our customers a reason to recommend us again and again.
• Ability to lead and motivate associates through greater teaching methods and demonstrate, excellent listening skills and interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
• Highly “team” oriented, able to work effectively with all associates, and the Operations Management team.
• Demonstrate the ability to complete projects in the distribution centre on time, and within budget.
• Any other responsibilities identified by the Distribution Manager.