|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5155|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Details of the job are mentioned below; if this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word Format and your Salary Expectations.|
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP
Work Term: 20 Month Contract until April 2020 with Benefits (paid leave, medical/dental benefits, life insurance)
Duties would include:
• Providing logistical support for equipment deployment, relocation, disposal, and item support and utilization
• Acting as liason with logistics service providers, airport stakeholders, external stakeholders and other internal branches to ensure a coordinated professional efficient approach to equipment and common look and feel activities.
• Assist in new equipment site preparation in order to coordinate, schedule and monitor the receipt, shipping, delivery and installation of all screening
• Liaise with maintenance service provider and equipment manufacturers to reduce equipment outages and reduce mean time between failures.
• Support the Regional Leader, Service Delivery and maintenance service provider to ensure that ongoing daily operations run efficiently.
Essential requirements are:
• Graduation from a recognized college or university with specialization in technology, logistics, or another specialty relevant to the duties of the position or the equivalence in experience;
• A minimum of three (3) years of experience in a technology environment overseeing equipment;
• A minimum of two (2) years of maintenance experience involving screening technology or similar complex electrical /mechanical equipment;
• Experience collaborating with stakeholders, including equipment manufacturers/suppliers, and facility owners;
• Experience planning and overseeing a schedule and project tracking activities;
• Knowledge of root cause failure analysis of equipment;
• Knowledge of logistics management practices and principles.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, and dealing with a variety of stakeholders
• Strong sense of judgement