|Position:||Bilingual Inforce Manager||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5142|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Job Summary: Bilingual Inforce Manager is responsible for the strategic direction and leadership for the Customer Service, Admin Support and Claims teams.|
Duties will include:
• Responsible for the management and organization of the day-to-day work within the team
• Maintain high standards of service in the team
• Ensure all KPI (Key Performance Indicators) and SLAs (Service Level Agreement) are met within the team
• Challenge current processes to identify, recommend and implement improvements
• Work with Technical lead and ensure that customer inquiries are dealt with and escalations are handled timely
• Manage the teams using best practice to improve satisfaction and reduce costs
• Motivate, develop, coach, train, and formally appraise employees to set performance standards, recognize achievement and deal with performance issues
• Contribute to team morale and employee relations through a positive interaction with the team members
• Maintain strong relationships with key accounts and high-profile brokers
• Monitor departmental performance reports and provide feedback to Senior Management
• Additional duties as required
• 3 - 6 years’ experience in a supervisory role within the life insurance industry.
• Post-Secondary diploma or degree, LOMA Designation is an asset
• Effective leadership skills, with a strong focus on operations and interpersonal skills
• High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability.
• Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
• A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
• Able to work under pressure, in a fast-growing environment
• Knowledge and experience in individual life claim is an asset
• Must be bilingual (French & English)