|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5098|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Details of the job are mentioned below; if this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word Format and your Salary Expectations.|
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP
Duties would include:
• Be involved in the preparation and supervision of staff conducting audits, reviews and notice to reader working paper files
• Participate in performing audit procedures, especially focusing on complex and/or specialized issues.
• Collaborate to plan engagement objectives and an audit strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately addresses risk, including all aspects of ASPE for profit and not for profit organizations.
• Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends and emerging technical and industry developments.
• Be willing to try to generate new business opportunities.
Essential requirements are:
• Must have a CA/CPA Designation with a minimum of 2 Years Management Experience
• Strong technical skills
• Be detail oriented
• Be an enthusiastic team player
• Able to work independently
• Able to meet deadlines
• Have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Able to multi-task with effective time management skills
• Strong knowledge of personal and corporate tax
• Proven leadership abilities, a track record of steady career progression and a stable work history