|Position:||Bilingual Customer Service Associate||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5026|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Position Purpose: This position is to assist all customers of our client by providing technical knowledge, determining product needs, and successfully processing customer orders.|
• Execute all policies, procedures and work instructions associated with this position to fulfill company’s Quality System.
• Receive customer orders via various types of communication and process in an efficient and professional manner for all product lines and as needed for the Company product lines.
• Provide technical assistance to customers, determine their product need(s) and provide them with information on pricing, product availability, promotions, and order, shipping and return policies.
• Execute troubleshooting procedures online and on the phone with customers to direct them to appropriate solution provider
• Liaise and coordinate equipment servicing with equipment repair team.
• Provide requested literature.
• Assist and respond to Territory Managers’ requests for product/literature.
• Assist other departments with projects when necessary and proofread outgoing literature and marketing/sales correspondence in French.
• Process credits and returns. Research and coordinate any invoicing/credit/warranty issues.
• Perform daily clerical duties such as, but not limited to, order matching, filing and mailing.
• Perform any other duties or projects as assigned by Customer Service Manager or Director of Services and Logistics.
? Excellent Bilingual English/French skills required.
? Previous customer service experience required. Experience in a product-related environment preferred
? Previous experience in troubleshooting of technical equipment is desired.
? Strong communication, telephone, computer and data entry skills required.
? Ability to work independently, prioritize and multitask in a dynamic environment.
? SAP experience is an advantage.
? Dental experience preferred.
• Must be able to sit for up to 8 hours a day, view computer monitors and move about effectively to fulfill the essential functions of the job.
• Manual dexterity needed for alpha/numerical computer input.
• Ability to perform filing duties, bend and lift 10-20 lbs.