|Position:||Customer Service Manager||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5006|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for Managing and training employees, assisting external users of the organization's technical products or services by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use.
• Oversees the day-to-day operations of a group of employees.
• Coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional, or service personnel for follow-up.
• Monitors Customer Service KPI’s such as Customer On Time deliveries, Customer Satisfaction.
• Develops initiatives and programs to improve Customer Service efficiency and standardize it across Canada.
• Responsible for training and development of subordinate staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and ensuring consistent application of organizational policies.
• Screens incoming and outgoing calls and emails to ensure quality, customer service, and adherence to the policies and procedures of the organization.
• Provides feedback to assist in the creation of performance improvement goals and the development of training programs
Capabilities and Success Factors
• Customer-driven sense of urgency
• Must have ability to lead, train, and drive change
• Self-motivated individual able to multi-task effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 5 years of related experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Project Management experience
• Travel requirements approximately up to 10%
• Thorough knowledge of MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
Rewards & Benefits
• Competitive Salary
• Defined Contribution Pension Plan
• Educational Reimbursement
• Employee Assistance Program
• Extended Health Care Insurance
? Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• Life Insurance