|Position:||Technical/Customer Service Representative||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||4995|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
• Frequent interaction with customers in order to quickly address customer concerns by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use.
• Actively manage the customer orders across the entire life cycle.
• Answer phones, managing technical questions or product installation / application questions, product availability and pricing, order status.
• Answer and manage emails via I3 Client.
• Work and interact with multiple intercompany departments – Purchasing, Distribution, and Warehouse.
• Work closely with U.S customer care.
? Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service
? Prior experience in the construction or plumbing industry is desirable
? Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
? Strong analytical and data entry skills.
? Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Applications, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
? Knowledge of I3 Client
? Limited travel to customer locations or business operations may be required (5%)
? Ability to work in a continuous improvement environment
Thank you and Kind Regards