|Position:||Bilingual Communication Specialist||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||4942|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Details of the job are listed below:|
• Identify and pursue opportunities for new types of communications strategies and social media platforms that support the firm’s overall goals.
• Support major integrated marketing campaigns through development to execution.
• Manage the firm’s social media accounts and strategy to promote business development and marketing objectives.
• Manage website content and provide writing support for marketing collateral including, firm fact sheets, external website and professional bios.
• Use bilingual skills to produce, edit and format all firm internal and external communication materials, including external promotion.
• Support public relations efforts for the firm, including preparation and distribution of news releases, media relations, management of media contact lists and interviews with firm professionals.
• Coordinate firm, professional ranking and directory submissions and develop external promotion strategies.
• Manage all global advertising with the Manager, Business Development & Marketing, including annual advertising campaign and budget reports.
• Prepare a monthly summary of media coverage and articles published.
• Manage the external distribution of firm publications and article contributions with publishers, including appropriate firm promotion.
• Assist in the development of bilingual marketing collateral, and develop communication best practices.
• Manage and coordinate translations of firm marketing materials.
• Assist in proofing all translated material from translation firm to ensure accuracy.
• Support the Manager, Business Development & Marketing and Business Development & Marketing Coordinator with pitches, proposals and RFP requests, as necessary.
• Be first point of contact for minor French communication changes
• Provide project assistance to members of the Business Development & Marketing team when needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism and 5 to 6 years of work experience in related fields.
• Bilingual in French and English is required. Ability to proof marketing materials in both French and English.
• Knowledge of Legal award and directory rankings.
• Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills – able to confidently write, edit and format a wide range of corporate documents, including press releases, reports and pitches for different audiences.
• A self-starter with strong project and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong client service skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Takes a proactive approach to project management, planning and execution in collaboration with a team.
• Previous professional services, marketing, advertising or public relations agency experience.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and website platforms.
• A can-do attitude with a desire to learn, develop and grow in this role.
• Flexibility to work additional hours when necessary.
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word Format and your Salary Expectations.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP