|Position:||Bilingual Order Processor||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||4914|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Location: Mississauga (HWY 410 & Courtneypark drive)|
Working Hours: Mon – Thurs (8:00am to 5:30pm) Friday – (8:00am to 5:00pm)
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation or advise if you may know of anyone that might be interested. Details of the job are mentioned below.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Complete an extensive hands-on training program.
• Focus on career growth and personal development.
• Respond to inbound sales calls from our established customer base for product and pricing information, order status, or delivery confirmation.
• Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery; working closely with our machine shop and other facilities to manufacture and expedite orders.
• Enter orders and quotes and perform quote follow-ups in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
• Salaried, non-commission position with full benefits and an excellent group RRSP profit sharing plan.
• Must be Bi-lingual English/French
• Post Secondary degree (Technical or Engineering preferred)
• 1-2 years’ sales/customer service experience is preferred
• Mechanical aptitude or technical inclination required
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Un-yielding commitment to customer service
• Team approach to achieving high performance
• Computer proficiency and organizational skills
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation or advise if you may know of anyone that might be interested. Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP.
Thank you and Kind Regards,