|Position:||In-House Technical Engineer||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||4911|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Key Job Responsibilities:|
• Resolving all the technical machine and operational problems for customers and Field Service Engineers.
• Utilizing remote diagnostics tools and techniques to assist customers.
• Providing telephone support by understanding technical documentation, schematics and blue prints.
• Utilizing SIS Software records; updating and maintaining as necessary upon completion of service calls.
• Working knowledge of SAP software and other computer skills as required by position.
• Exhibiting a professional demeanor during communication with customers, Field Service Engineers and other personnel.
• Traveling to customers’ facilities under the direction of the Product Service Manager.
• Interfacing with other departments as necessary to obtain answers to technical problems.
• Reporting discrepancies, unresolved or recurrent problems to the National Service Manager.
• Must have extensive product knowledge on CNC Machines.
• Minimum three years prior experience or equivalent in customer service/technical concentration is preferred.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation or advise if you may know of anyone that might be interested. Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP.
Thank you and Kind Regards