|Position:||Bilingual Logistics /Dispatch PLanner||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||4886|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
Term: Permanent $55,000 to $65,000 per year | (6am-6pm / 7am-7pm shifts)
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation or advise if you may know of anyone that might be interested. Details of the job are mentioned below.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Monitor/Review/Analyze customer usage
• Update/review trips to ensure accuracy and customer needs
• Maintain effective communication with drivers, equipment suppliers, sales, plant personnel and the garages and resolves issues in each area to achieve lowest distribution costs.
• Analyze distribution costs, making adjustments to the distribution plan to meet agreed upon distribution costs
• Plan and Execute JIT Deliveries
• Analyze and manage plant inventory ensuring moving of product to holding areas to lower shipping/transportation cost
Key Job Requirements
• Bilingual English/French (Must)
• 1 – 2 years of dispatching experience (Asset)
• 1 – 2 Planning experience (Asset)
• Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience in Logistics/Productions planning or related discipline
• Knowledge/experience/certificate in Transportation of Dangerous Goods
• 2 years of Planning/Logistics experience
• Ability to work 12 hour shifts