|Position:||Bilingual Italian Registered Nurse Case Manager||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||4881|
|Pay Info:||Base Salary + Bonus||Order Type:||DH|
|What’s in it for you?|
? A competitive salary and annual bonus program.
? Extended health and dental benefits.
? An RRSP matching program of up to $4000 per year.
? Free parking.
? A chance to make a difference.
You will be held Accountable for providing medical management and clinical oversight to insured members in compliance with Client policies to ensure maximum quality of care and cost containment.
A Typical Day Could Include:
• Evaluating, insuring eligibility status and benefits, while providing pre-certification authorization as required.
• Full Case Management.
• Liaison between the Medical and Non-medical Case Management, Assistance, and Claims teams
• Operating as the liaison between the patient/family members, the client and the provider(s).
• Reviewing medical facts to determine if the treatment is medically approved per client policy and is the most cost effective while maintaining quality of care.
• Providing clinical assessments
• Coordinating patient care and medical treatment by directing patients to appropriate network facilities.
We require the below Skill Sets:
• Fluent in English and Italian (Written and Spoken)
• Minimum of 3 years of clinical nursing experience preferably from an emergency or acute care setting
• Availability to work rotating shifts.
• Registered Nursing Diploma
• Current BLS certification
• Experience in Travel or Major Medical Insurance industry an asset.
• Experience with non-Canadian medical system an asset.