|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||4775|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||TE|
|Position Term: Full-Time, Permanent |
Business Hours: Monday – Friday, Business Hours ( 6 months Contract) $43-45K/Year
Location: North York
Reporting directly to the Manager Flyer Production, the incumbent produces and proofs the national flyer to ensure that the correct images, prices and copies appear. The incumbent files archive samples and important emails and PDF forms containing flyer information and works with Category Management to ensure shots are correct and requests samples needed from suppliers.
1. Proofs flyers by comparing the previous proof to the new one and checks off all items from the system report to ensure they are in the flyer accurately.
2. Ensures all correct items are in the flyer and writes ad copy to assist in the production order of various flyers.
3. Liaises with suppliers to request and receive products used for production on all event promotions where applicable.
4. Codes and archives flyer samples to ensure records are kept and filed for easy retrieval as necessary.
5. Updates flyers based on promotional change forms submitted by category management and changes identified during flyer meetings to ensure flyers are current and accurate.
6. Communicates flyer issues to category management and follows up to ensure issues have been resolved.
7. Coordinates proofing meetings with Merchandising Assistants to review proofing stages for flyers.
8. Resolves all flyer issues on extremely tight production schedules to ensure deadlines are adhered to.
Skills, Knowledge & Education:
This position requires a demonstrated level of initiative and judgment in order to organize and prioritize tasks, workload and projects. Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are required in dealing with colleagues in every day working relationships.
? Requires an understanding of inter-related work processes to be able to adapt to differing assignments.
? Provides routine information to coordinate the assignments and work procedures of others.
? Professional manner, tact, diplomacy and discretion in dealing with colleagues including senior management.
? Draws on a number of known options to solve problems and to develop improvements.
? Adaptable to set and prioritize work with varying exceptions. Able to work with diverse personalities and styles.
? Communicates with clarity, verbally and in one on one or group situations, or over the telephone.
? Communicates well in writing by composing clear documents; facility with editing and/or proof-reading is required
? Computer skills to produce reports, documents and presentations.
Education & Job Knowledge:
Post-secondary courses in business, marketing or equivalent.
Greater than one year, but less than or equal to two years business, marketing or equivalent experience.
Certificates, Licenses or Registration:
No specific certificates, licences or registrations are required for this position.
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format along with your salary expectations.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you, or feel free to contact me ASAP.