|Position:||Executive Assistant/ Client Service Assistant||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||4762|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Position Term: Full-Time, Permanent |
Business Hours: Monday – Friday, Business hours
Location: Mississauga, ON
• Handle client account administration, including client queries and requests.
• Responsible for account transactions, documentation and trade processing.
• Scheduling and confirming all client appointments.
• Responsible for preparation of materials and financial reports for client meetings.
• Advise and assist with the preparation and coordination of presentations, proposals and other marketing initiatives.
• Responsible for ensuring all databases are updated and maintained.
• Responsible for the completion of all meeting follow up activities.
• Research information to prepare special reports as required.
• General office administrative duties as assigned.
• Minimum 4 years of post-secondary business related courses or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 3 years related experience in a financial institution or brokerage firm.
• Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course.