|Position:||Sr. Technical Business Analyst (French-English)||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||4761|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Currently looking for Senior Technical Business Analyst to work in a consulting environment, dealing with various software development projects. You will be a well-rounded individual with maturity, vision, and a depth of experience that allows for grasping issues quickly and making educated, critical judgements in the absence of complete information. |
Location: Montreal, QC
Salary: $85,000 - $95,000 per year
What will you do?
• Initiate travel insurance claims ensuring accurate contact information, travel dates, loss dates, etc., and provide insurance benefit and claims information
• Assess, handle and triage incoming calls and initiate outbound calls to service partners
• Provide on trip assistance to clients as required:
o referrals for medical care
o airline flight arrangements
o hotel arrangements
• Take notice of new claims pre and post trip and provide guidance on benefit elegibility
• Demonstrate commitment to taking ownership and accountability of client problems at first point of contact
• Demonstrate the ability to make decisions in the effort required to obtain missing information, weighing cost effectiveness and reputational impact to clients
• Protect the client’s need for privacy and confidentiality according to established guidelines
What will you need to be successful?
• Must be fluently bilingual in both French and English, written and spoken
• Travel claims knowledge considered an asset
• Have superior communication skills, written and oral
• Have superior analytical thinking skills
• Be able to adapt to fluctuating call volumes and have ability to prioritize work to optimize efficiencies
• Be adaptable to change (policy interpretations, workflows/processes, schedule changes)
• Have superior decision making abilities in time sensitive situations
• Be able to empathize with clients and manage sensitive situations with maturity and respect
• Be able to assess the urgency of each individual situation and act accordingly
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format and your Salary Expectation or advise if you may know of anyone that might be interested.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP.
Looking forward to hearing from you!