|Position:||Bilingual Field Service Engineer||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||5523|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position.|
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that
employees perform other duties as assigned.
• Install and demonstrate CNC machines primarily at customer locations.
• Troubleshoot and repair machine related problems.
• Accurately report technical conditions and information.
• Work as required with minimal or no supervision.
• Travel up to 100%. Travel includes regional and national travel.
• Must be able to lift 70 pounds without aid.
• Interface with customers in use and repair of machines in a complete and organized
• Train customers in use and repair of machines in a complete and organized manner.
• Submit required weekly reports in a complete and organized manner.
• Assist other Field Engineers as directed.
• Must reside in the province of Quebec
• Two-year technical school degree in Engineering principles or a suitable combination of education and work experience.
• Bilingual (ENGLISH AND FRENCH) Required
• Experience operating a TRUMPF machine is an asset
• Knowledge of industrial lasers, press brakes or punching machines is an asset