|Position:||Bilingual Field Service Engineer||Category:||
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||5523|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in this position.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that
employees perform other duties as assigned.
• Install and demonstrate CNC machines primarily at customer locations.
• Troubleshoot and repair machine related problems.
• Accurately report technical conditions and information.
• Work as required with minimal or no supervision.
• Travel up to 100%. Travel includes regional and national travel.
• Must be able to lift 70 pounds without aid.
• Interface with customers in use and repair of machines in a complete and organized
• Train customers in use and repair of machines in a complete and organized manner.
• Submit required weekly reports in a complete and organized manner.
• Assist other Field Engineers as directed.
• Must reside in the province of Quebec
• Two-year technical school degree in Engineering principles or a suitable combination of education and work experience.
• Bilingual (ENGLISH AND FRENCH) Required
• Experience operating a TRUMPF machine is an asset
• Knowledge of industrial lasers, press brakes or punching machines is an asset