|Position:||Field Service Engineer (Laser)||Category:||
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||5522|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Key Job Responsibilities
• Installing and demonstrating Laser machines at the customer locations.
• Troubleshooting and repairing any machine related problems.
• Accurately reporting technical conditions and information.
• Working as required with minimal or no supervision.
• Travelling up to 100%. Travel includes regional and national travel.
• Must be able to lift 70 pounds without aid.
• Interfacing with customers in use and repair of machines in a complete and organized manner.
• Training customers in use and repair of machines in a complete and organized manner.
• Submit required weekly reports in a complete and organized manner.
• Assisting other Field Engineers as directed.
• Two-year technical school degree in Engineering principles or a suitable combination of education and work experience.
• Experience in computer software/file management is a must.