|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5508|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
• Support full cycle recruiting using ATS
• Organize and lead new hire orientation
• Supporting HRBP Manager wither fostering a culture of positive employee relations and engagement
• Supporting investigations, issue resolutions, corrective actions, and coaching/ guiding of managers
• Supporting the HRBP with performance management/ talent management processes locally
• 5+ years related experience
• Post-Secondary Education, University Degree preferred
• CHRP or in progress preferred
• Previous experience using an Applicant Tracking System (Taleo preferred).
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills a must.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and non-verbal), and interpersonal skills.
• Track record of driving positive employee relations that builds trust and open communication and Engages, Enables, and Empowers employees.
• Customer focused and able to build trust and collaborative relationships at all levels.
• Experience with full cycle recruitment activities including candidate sourcing, assessment, interviewing, orientation, onboarding.
• High learning agility, strong capability for problem-solving, data analytic & decision making and comfortable with ambiguity.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while exhibiting tact, good judgment, diplomacy and flexibility.
• Must be able to accommodate a work schedule which supports 24/7 manufacturing business model.
• Experience using Microsoft Office and HRIS an asset (Oracle/SAP systems knowledge preferred).
• Business knowledge/acumen and experience with implementing organizational design and change management preferred.