|Position:||Manager - Assurance & Business Advisory||Category:||
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||5487|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Summary of Position:
Our Clients, Audit & Business Advisory Group is currently seeking a full-time permanent Manager, Audit & Business Advisory. This position will report directly to the Partners.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Manager client audits, reviews and compilation engagements including scheduling, planning, risk assessment, file reviews and budget preparation
• Continuous communication with Partner with respect to engagement issues and progress
• Closely manage client relationships
• Manage and train staff at various levels
• Motivate and assist staff in their professional development
• Other duties as assigned
A successful candidate will have:
• Undergraduate or graduate degree
• Possess a CPA, CA designation, or possess a reciprocal designation
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
• Excellent project management skills and ability to manage client relationships at all levels within a firm and within the client’s organization
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Dedication to teamwork, leadership and integrity within a professional environment
• Computer proficient with knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Caseware/Caseview and TaxPrep
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format, along with your Salary Expectations.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP.