|Position:||Customer Service/ Order Desk Representative||Category:||
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5475|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Details of the job are mentioned below; if this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word Format and your Salary Expectations.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP
• Provide outstanding customer service with a positive “can do” attitude.
• Enter orders accurately and quickly for the Mississauga, Burnaby, and Moncton warehouses.
• Provide first level technical help to customers.
• Develop strong relationships with customers over the phone.
• Develop intimate knowledge of customer pricing.
• Provide accurate price, delivery, and backorder reports to customers.
• Effectively process QC reports and RMA’s, ensuring that our Return/Warranty Policy is adhered to.
• Develop intimate knowledge of competitors’ products, as well as know their general pricing positions and technical advantages and disadvantages versus the company’s products.
• Aid in the promotion of the TEAM environment within the Customer Service staff.
• Any and all other duties that add to the sense of team and make the company an enjoyable and rewarding place to work.
• Strong phone contact handling and communication skills
• Strong social skills and the ability to get along well with others
• Experience with ERP systems
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Post-secondary diploma/degree required
• Industry/Electrical experience would be an asset