|Position:||Customer Service Representative (Temporary)||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5472|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|NATURE & SCOPE OF POSITION|
• Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the primary responsibility of the Customer Service Representative is to interact with customers by providing information and addressing inquiries regarding Company products and services.
• Deal directly with customers to process orders, resolve discrepancies, administer the warranty program, and provide information on inventory availability and pricing.
• Manage incoming orders, revise orders and ensure accuracy of information prior to release.
• Produce transaction reports from the system.
• The ability to use excel is a must, exposure to MRP system is an asset.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• Completed Post-Secondary Education is an asset.
• Minimum 1-year prior office experience, preferably in a customer service role.
• Previous medical device or hospital clinic experience is an asset but not required.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to use time efficiently; organize and prioritize tasks appropriately.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong English (and French for bilingual positions) verbal and written communication skills.
• Technically skillful in Microsoft Outlook.
• Good knowledge of MS Office.
• Good keyboarding skills.