|Position:||Customer Service / Order Desk Rep||Category:||
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5385|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|NATURE & SCOPE OF POSITION
• Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the primary responsibility of the Customer Service Representative is to interact with customers by providing information and addressing inquiries regarding Company products and services.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically to handle product inquiries, order entry, delivery times, returns, rush orders, and discrepancies.
• Process purchase orders, forms, applications and requests for customers by telephone, email, fax and EDI ensuring orders include correct SKUs, pricing, quantities, etc.
• Provide sales support for Sales Representatives focusing specifically on resolving issues with customers, checking on backorders and providing samples as requested.
• Perform administrative duties including filing, photocopying and data entry.
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries and keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated management team member.
• Follow up with customers and suppliers as necessary.
• Comply with Health and Safety regulations.
• Report all unsafe activities, procedures, or conditions to the JHSC or management.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• Completed Post-Secondary Education is an asset.
• Minimum 1-year prior office experience, preferably in a customer service role.
• Previous medical device or hospital clinic experience is an asset but not required.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to use time efficiently; organize and prioritize tasks appropriately.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong English (and French for bilingual positions) verbal and written communications skills.
• Technically skillful in Microsoft Outlook.
• Good knowledge of MS Office.
• Good keyboarding skills.
• IBM AS400 (or another database) experience.
• EDI experience is a definite asset.
If this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word format along with your salary expectations.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you, or feel free to contact me ASAP.