|Position:||Bilingual CUstomer Service Representative||Category:||
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5383|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
Our client is offering a position for a bilingual individual to assist in the coordination of engineering resources to mitigate exposures at insured locations. The incumbent will work in call center responding to clients across Canada by telephone and email, reviewing site specific conditions to help mitigate risk during fire protection impairments and natural hazard events.
• Manage impairments to automatic fire protection systems. Work with insured clients to minimize the extent and duration of impairments.
• Confirm appropriate precautions are taken for any impairments to fire protection, especially with respect to ignition source control.
• Determine loss expectancies and scenarios for impairments.
• Coordinate communications to Client Service Teams regarding Improperly Closed Valves (ICVs) and Major Impairments.
• Coordinate action plans for locations with extended impairments, Major Impairments, idle/vacant locations, and strikebound plants.
• Work with Field Engineers and Work Assignment to coordinate site visits if deemed appropriate.
• Work with managers and Work Assignment to arrange field engineering activities during catastrophic events.
• Bachelors degree or College Certificate/Diploma in Fire Protection Program
• 3+ years office experience or technical call center experience
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent command of the French and English languages, both verbal and written
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel & Outlook)