|Position:||Account Engineer Assistant||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5365|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
Reporting to Engineering Processing Manager ; Account Engineering Assistant (AEA) will be responsible for assisting Account Engineers (AEs) in maximizing their time with our clients by absorbing administrative tasks and developing trusting relationships with AEs, Group Managers of Account Engineering, Operations Engineering Manager and Engineering Processing Manager, clients and brokers. The incumbent will be responsible for processing transactional AE functions as well as maintaining AE data. The incumbent will also generate and compile client information to be used by the AE during presentations and meetings.
• Ensures the timely delivery of engineering services and products to our clients at new and existing locations; which includes indexing locations, ensuring there is a local contact to schedule visits and that the report is transmitted utilizing the correct document distribution.
• Support AE risk improvement efforts by tracking risk improvement recommendations for completion, inputting recommendation follow-up responses from clients and field engineering into MyRisk and Risk Console.
• Supports the strategic vision of the AE, by compiling reports and information which includes providing data for the development of client presentations, generating and utilizes company canned reports to provide information to AEs, gathering and distributing data needed by the AEs for internal meetings and account reviews.
• Ensure internal and external clients receive a timely response to inquiries by responding to customer questions and/or directs to appropriate personnel within established time frames, logs client inquiries for data and forwards to appropriate AE or AEA for response, providing backup coverage and supporting AEAs on special assignments as requested.
• Establishes working partnerships with external and internal clients.
• Incumbent must regularly determine responsibilities to complete the deadline. This will be done through gaining an understanding of specific needs and requirements of the client, client service team members, time sensitivity and commitment.
• Utilizes Excel tools and formulas to format, and process client and Organization information accurately and efficiently.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2+ years’ experience supporting a work group and/or manager, preferably in an insurance or related work environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent in spoken and written English. Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
• Above average technical skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Strong problem-solving capability.
• Customer oriented and able to work well in teams, as well as the ability to adapt and understand cultural differences.