|Position:||Software QA Analyst||Category:||
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||5359|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Details of the job are mentioned below; if this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word Format and your Salary Expectations.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP
Our client provides unique automation solutions that deliver smart integration with Enterprise Management and custom applications. Their portfolio of solutions automates end-user self-service, service desk integration, event remediation, patching and cloud infrastructure provisioning. Working closely alongside Microsoft, they have developed integrations and automation solutions to help bridge the gap between Microsoft’s automation platforms and third-party systems.
They are expanding to meet customer demands and are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Analyst who enjoys working with enterprise and datacenter technologies.
• Developing test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports,
• Testing and validating new software releases, patches and hot fixes.
• Ensuring that user expectations are achieved.
• Reviewing user requirements and technical documentation.
• Providing first-line support for our integrations and automation solutions.
Qualifications and Skills
• 2+ years of related experience as a Software QA Analyst and/or Support Analyst.
• Experience with Microsoft enterprise and datacenter technologies such as Azure, Windows Server, Systems Center and SQL Server.
• Experience working with virtualization platforms, such as VMware.
• Experience with web testing frameworks, such as Selenium.
• Knowledge of IT infrastructure and standards, such as ITIL.
• Knowledge of Windows PowerShell scripting.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently.
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
• A natural curiosity and attention to detail.