|Position:||CSR - Mandarin & English||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5336|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Details of the job are mentioned below; if this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word Format and your Salary Expectations.|
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP
Our client is looking for someone who is:
• Passionate about customer service and elevating the overall customer experience.
• Driven and self-motivated individual who wants to have an impact and thrives with little supervision.
• An Individual who is extremely meticulous, cares about their work and has a positive and energetic attitude
• Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about claims information, prescription medication coverage, confirm client eligibility, advise and communicate how to use claim plan benefits.
• Deliver reliable solutions to our customers with a sense of urgency and sound judgment.
• Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
• Research required information using available resources.
• Manage and resolve customer complaints.
• Identify and escalate priority issues.
• Data entry in various platforms.
Qualifications & Skills
• Completed high school diploma or higher.
• Post-secondary diploma/degree an asset.
• Some experience in a call center or customer service environment.
• Punctual and committed to work schedules.
• Strong computer skills and comfortable working with different applications simultaneously.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and listening skills to interact courteously with internal and external customers, both by telephone and online.
• A quick-learner with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent conflict resolution skills to resolve customer issues.
• Consistently organized, great attention to detail and a multitasker.