|Position:||Maintenance Mechanic (Millwright)||Category:||
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5306|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|Details of the job are mentioned below; if this position is of interest, please forward a copy of your resume in Word Format and your Salary Expectations.
Please also indicate a good time for me to call you or feel free to contact me ASAP
In this position, you will be reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor. As the Maintenance Mechanic, you will be responsible for maintaining equipment in the entire facility with a primary focus on the Surface Finishing department.
• To maintain and support all surface finishing equipment.
• This position requires a sound knowledge of process industry equipment including steam systems, pumps, piping, chillers and general chemical handling equipment
• Completing SAP work orders, notifications, keeping accurate notes and files on the equipment and ordering the necessary parts as required.
• Coordinating and scheduling repairs with Shop load and/or contractors.
• The applicant must be a licensed Industrial Mechanic Millwright with significant experience in a process industry.
• Overtime and On Call is mandatory when required
• Minimum 5 years experience in a process industry dealing with hazardous chemicals; previous experience with steam systems, pumps, chillers and process piping is required.
• Industrial Mechanic Millwright 433A ticket required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Willingness to train and the willingness to work overtime when required.
• Experience in Vibration analysis, the use of laser alignment tools, thermography would be ideal
• Ability to work independently in the field.
• Strong communication and computer skills.
• Goodrich Core Foundation Competencies including Ethics, Integrity, Values and Trust
• Candidate must meet all requirements under ITAR/CCGP.