|Position:||Pre Sales Engineer||Category:||
|Branch Name:||Direct Hire||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5868828||Job ID:||5286|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
Our client is an established Independent Software Vendor specialising in Microsoft based IT Process Automation solutions. It was founded in 2010 and provides software applications and specialist consultancy solutions for Microsoft Azure and the Microsoft System Center suite. The delivery team consists of consultants all with over 5 years’ experience delivering Automation solutions. They are looking to hire a Presales Engineer with proven high-level technical expertise in support of expanding presales activities in the Microsoft US market. Technical emphasis is on software requirements and systems integrations.
The successful candidate will join the North American team and have the opportunity to help grow out and lead the technical and delivery team in region. Qualified individuals will be working in fast-paced environments that require exceptional written, verbal and client service skills. Ideal candidates will make technical and sales presentations to client technical staff and senior management. Candidates will be based in our Mississauga office with travel up to 25% percent.
(This is a full-time employment position offering comprehensive benefits, a competitive salary, paid training and progressive bonuses)
• Spearhead the technical responses to highly critical and unique client requests and proposals
• Serve as trusted technology advisor to clients and act as internal resource on technical issues or specific business applications within the Americas region
• Interface with client senior management to assess major business operations and address product/service needs
• Consult with internal engineers to answer client questions and remove objections that arise in sales campaigns
• Work with the Americas Sales Team to develop and implement account infiltration strategies
• Responsible for driving and validating technical solutions
• Responsible for technical pre-sales and post sales demonstrations to potential customers and resale partners
• Responsible for written proposal generation including bills of materials, scopes of work and professional services labor estimates
• Two or more years of relevant experience in technical presales role
• Prior experience working for system integrators (SI) or technology consulting organizations is preferred
• Ability to quickly identify client technical obstacles
• In-depth technical skills and good understanding of industry best practices
• Good understanding of Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
• Understanding of data center operations including production, operations, server, storage, network, database management, systems management, help desk and DR/business recovery practices, etc.
• Understanding of Microsoft System Center, Virtualisation and Cloud technologies
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and client service skills
• Strong presentation, demonstration and whiteboarding skills
• Client-focused with the ability to influence others to achieve results
• Experience with Microsoft System Center and Azure preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
• Good knowledge across Microsoft technologies.
• Experience within IT consulting / management consulting.
• Must possess a Passport and driving licence and be a Canadian or U.S Citizen
• For this role you'll need to be solution orientated, with a consultative approach and real expertise of technology, especially Microsoft based; also, you'll need to be a strong communicator, able to take part in new business presentations and manage stakeholders throughout the process.