|Position:||Customer Service Representative||Category:|
|Branch Name:||Mississauga||Dress Code:|
|Branch Phone:||(905) 5688828||Job ID:||5280|
|Pay Info:||Order Type:||DH|
|JOB SUMMARY: |
Responsible for the efficient, economical and timely processing of orders for Aftermarket and OEM.
• Communicates heavily with distributors and OEM customers.
• Receives orders via telephone, fax and EDI. Requires good working knowledge of company parts and company system.
• Works closely with shipping to manage order requirements.
• Processes credits, discrepancies, manual billing as required.
• Supports technical calls via customer base that requires a good understanding of company products.
• Analyzes information from OEM’s such as schedule releases and order processing data.
• Supports District Sales Managers.
• Verifies Proof of deliveries and works with carriers on problem shipments.
• Prepare warranty return paperwork
• Process freight bills
• Verify shipment paperwork checking for correct part numbers and quantities
• Help out in shipping as required
• Min 2 Yrs. College.
• Typing and ten key skills.
• Minimum two-year experience in Customer Service, Sales & Marketing.
• Computer experience required.